Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So I am a virus now???

I was looking for screenshots to post here from Perfect World China when this error suddenly showed up. wtf! I was using Google Language Tools to translate the pages and I was just clicking my hearts out. I can't even find Google's Customer Support page, maybe because it's a free service that's why there's no customer support.*sigh*
Anyway, these were all I can find.
These are the diferent mouse pointers; from what I could gather, it means:
1. move character
2. attack
3. select/pick items from the ground
4. collect materials eg. minerals
5. npc dialouge
6. repair items

This one features the Mount System, wherein you can have your comrade or in this case your loved one ride in the mount with you. This also features some kissing hehehe, and of course my favorite race, the Werebeast. It just looks a little bit odd doesn't it?
This one features the flying and if I'm not mistaken, the transformation of the Werebeast metamorph. yay! This could mean that when you transform, you can carry others on your back.
Or if not, I guess when you have a really large flying mount maybe you can ride it with your land mount. huh? I think I'll just go with the first one.

These three I'm guessing are some of the summons of the Werebeast summoners or maybe they're pets? I'm not really sure. Anyway, these are all I got before I was disrupted. -_- I hope you enjoyed!

ps. These images were brought to you from Perfect World China and disrupted by Google Language Tools thinking I was a virus or spyware or something like that.

No comments: