Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Dipsy Doodles

Hello everyone! I still haven't posted anything about Perfect World because my pc can't read asian texts. I don't remember what I need to have in order to view those.
Anyway, my work schedule has just changed and tomorrow's going to be my seventh day at work. Arrrgh! Seven days straight! I just hope Perfect World Maintenance won't fall on a Tuesday or a Wednesday.
Here's some videos of Dipsdips, Vina's bear for about sixteen years. Dips is two years-old, she turns two every February 14.(she resets the night before her birthday,just don't tell her!lol) Here's what Vina has to say about Dips,
"...she's the cutest, the most lovable bear in the whole world! She's the king and master of all our bears. Beware of her during the full moon because she turns into a "meowing bear",don't worry because meowing bears only eat kids. Just keep your camera ready because meowing bears hate the flash from a camera. Dips doesn't like mirrors because she sees Dopsdops,her evil twin who is a boy and loves "chicks"(girls). She's part-time "trapo", part-time "bimpo". Dips loves making friends and saying "hi" to strangers..."





By the way, here's a link to Dipsdips' Friendster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mew :o<